UNLEASH THE GOSPEL
Archbishop Vigneron's roadmap for the future of the Archdiocese of Detroit
I hope that by browsing this site you will begin to appreciate the dynamism
of our parish community!
It’s always a challenge to keep our Website updated, because our parish continues to
evolve. We have many, many active organizations, and I suspect that there's
something here for everybody, whether you have a special interest in school, religious
education, youth, adult education, Christian Service opportunities and outreach, or
social activities. First and foremost, of course, is prayer and worship.
The parish is located in the heart of Walled Lake, near Pontiac Trail and Maple (15 Mile). Our parish boundaries incorporate approximately 45 square miles, including all of Walled Lake and Wixom-and parts of West Bloomfield, Commerce, and Novi. The parish is comprised of some 2400 registered families.
New members consistently report how welcomed they feel as they join our community. Contact the parish office for registration information. The office phone number is (248) 624-1421. Periodically there are opportunities to register new parishioners after Mass. If you are crabby or have "issues" click here for a listing of neighboring parishes. (..just kidding.)
God bless you!
Rev. Michael G. Savickas Pastor
Suggestion: Look at the readings before listening to the homily. Easy to do by visiting the U.S. Bishops’ website, http://usccb.org. There’s a calendar on the front page. Click on a date and it displays the readings!
Saturdays - 4:30 pm
Sundays - 9:00 am, 11:30 am, and 6:00 pm
Weekdays - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:00 am
Holy Days - 8:00 am, 12 noon, and 7:30 pm
Confession - Saturdays at 3:30
School Christmas Concert
Monday, December 18 at 1:00pm
Special Reconciliation Times
Monday, December 18, 7:00 PM (Communal, with individual confession available)
Wednesday, December 20, 7:00 PM (Private)
Thursday, December 21, Noon (Private)
Masses of the 4th Sunday of Advent:
Saturday, December 23 at 4:30 PM and 6:00 PM
Sunday. December 24 at 9:00 AM
Masses of Christmas:
December 24 at 4:00 PM - Children's Mass
December 24, 6:00PM
December 25: Midnight, (Caroling begins at 11:30)
9:00 AM and 11:30 AM
Tuesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Wednesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Thursday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
FORMED is finally here! What is FORMED? It’s the Catholic “NETFLIX” and more, and we’re making it FREE to all parishioners!
Follow these steps to access tons of online Catholic programs, movies, books, and audiobooks:
- First, visit www.formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter the Parish Access Code: KNWDRK (Case sensitive)
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
- Go to PROGRAMS and watch Episode 1 to experience FORMED
This website is easy to use. We hope that it can help our parish grow in discipleship and in knowledge of our faith.
- Rev. Father Michael G. Savickas, Pastor
- Deacon Bob Dreyer, Deacon
- Deacon John Liddle, Deacon
- Deacon Mike McCrandall, Religious Education Director
- Deborah Diviny, Business Manager
- Mary Kay Dreyer, Music Director
- Lisa Geoffrey, Bulletin Editor
- Linda Jackson, School Principal
- Shelli Jump, Christian Services Director
- Nancy Thomas, Director of Initiation
- Karen Trojniak, Youth Minister
Submit prayer requests here:
To donate to 2017 CSA, click BELOW. The link will take you directly to the CSA donation page at the Archdiocese of Detroit where you can either set up a pledge (you must sign up for a new account) or make a QUICK GIVE for one-time payments to CSA.
Readings for the Week of December 17, 2017
- Sunday: Is 61:1-2a, 10-11 / Lk 1:46-48, 49-50, 53-54 [Is 61:10b] / 1 Thes 5:16-24 / Jn 1:6-8, 19-28
- Monday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 [cf. 7] / Mt 1:18-25
- Tuesday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Wednesday: Is 7:10-14 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 7c and 10b] / Lk 1:26-38
- Thursday: Sg 2:8-14 or Zep 3:14-18a / Ps 33:2-3, 11-12, 20-21 [1a; 3a] / Lk 1:39-45
- Friday: 1 Sm 1:24-28 / 1 Sm 2:1, 4-5, 6-7, 8abcd [cf. 1a] / Lk 1:46-56
- Saturday: Mal 3:1-4, 23-24 / Ps 25:4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14 [cf. Lk 21:28] / Lk 1:57-66
- Next Sunday: 2 Sm 7:1-5, 8b-12, 14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29 [2a] / Rom 16:25-27 / Lk 1:26-38