I hope that by browsing this site you will begin to appreciate the dynamism of our parish community!
It’s always a challenge to keep our Website updated, because our parish continues to evolve. We have many, many active organizations, and I suspect that there's something here for everybody, whether you have a special interest in school, religious education, youth, adult education, Christian Service opportunities and outreach, or social activities. First and foremost, of course, is prayer and worship.
The parish is located in the heart of Walled Lake, near Pontiac Trail and Maple (15 Mile). Our parish boundaries incorporate approximately 45 square miles, including all of Walled Lake and Wixom-and parts of West Bloomfield, Commerce, and Novi. The parish is comprised of some 2400 registered families.
New members consistently report how welcomed they feel as they join our community. Contact the parish office for registration information. The office phone number is (248) 624-1421. Periodically there are opportunities to register new parishioners after Mass. If you are crabby or have "issues" click here for a listing of neighboring parishes. (..just kidding.)
God bless you!
Rev. Michael G. Savickas Pastor
Saturdays - 4:30 pm
Sundays - 9:00 am, 11:30 am, and 6:00 pm
Weekdays - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:15 am
Holy Days - 8:15 am, 12 noon, and 7:30 pm
Confession - Saturdays at 3:30
Register for 2017-18 Religious Ed.
Classes to choose from are:
Sundays; 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Pre-School & Kindergarten
10: 15 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. 1st Grade through High School
Mondays; 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. 1st Grade through 8th Grade
Download the Registration Forms: Click here
For more information call the Office of Faith Formation, 248-624-1371, or email email@example.com
Tuesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Wednesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Thursday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
FORMED is finally here! What is FORMED? It’s the Catholic “NETFLIX” and more, and we’re making it FREE to all parishioners!
Follow these steps to access tons of online Catholic programs, movies, books, and audiobooks:
- First, visit www.formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter the Parish Access Code: KNWDRK (Case sensitive)
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
- Go to PROGRAMS and watch Episode 1 to experience FORMED
This website is easy to use. We hope that it can help our parish grow in discipleship and in knowledge of our faith.
- Rev. Father Michael G. Savickas, Pastor
- Deacon Bob Dreyer, Deacon
- Deacon John Liddle, Deacon
- Deacon Mike McCrandall, Religious Education Director
- Deborah Diviny, Business Manager
- Mary Kay Dreyer, Music Director
- Lisa Geoffrey, Bulletin Editor
- Linda Jackson, School Principal
- Shelli Jump, Christian Services Director
- Nancy Thomas, Director of Initiation
- Karen Trojniak, Youth Minister
Save the Date
September 30th, 2017, the Knights of Columbus at St. William will be presenting Sr. Nancy Murray in her performance as St. Catherine of Sienna! More details to come
To donate to 2017 CSA, click BELOW. The link will take you directly to the CSA donation page at the Archdiocese of Detroit where you can either set up a pledge (you must sign up for a new account) or make a QUICK GIVE for one-time payments to CSA.
Submit prayer requests here:
Readings for the Week of June 18, 2017
- Sunday: Dt 8:2-3, 14b-16a / Ps 147 / 1 Cor 10:16-17 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98 / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146 / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112 / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111 / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: Dt 7:6-11 / Ps 103 / 1 Jn 4:7-16 / Mt 11:25-30
- Saturday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71 / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Saturday: Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139 / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
- Next Sunday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 69 / Rom 5:12-15 / Mt 10:26-33