Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to St. William Parish via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
You may also enroll by texting (248)621-8822. Faith Direct also has a convenient app that can be added to your phone for free from your app store.
***Faith Direct will be replacing our current Online Giving Program in February 2020
UNLEASH THE GOSPEL
I hope that by browsing this site you will begin to appreciate the dynamism
of our parish community!
It’s always a challenge to keep our Website updated, because our parish continues to
evolve. We have many, many active organizations, and I suspect that there's
something here for everybody, whether you have a special interest in school, religious
education, youth, adult education, Christian Service opportunities and outreach, or
social activities. First and foremost, of course, is prayer and worship.
The parish is located in the heart of Walled Lake, near Pontiac Trail and Maple (15 Mile). Our parish boundaries incorporate approximately 45 square miles, including all of Walled Lake and Wixom-and parts of West Bloomfield, Commerce, and Novi. The parish is comprised of some 1900 registered families.
New members consistently report how welcomed they feel as they join our community. Contact the parish office for registration information. The office phone number is (248) 624-1421. Periodically there are opportunities to register new parishioners after Mass.
God bless you!
Rev. Michael G. Savickas Pastor
To donate to 2019 CSA, click BELOW. The link will take you directly to the CSA donation page at the Archdiocese of Detroit where you can either set up a pledge (you must sign up for a new account) or make a QUICK GIVE for one-time payments to CSA.
FORMED is finally here! What is FORMED? It’s the Catholic “NETFLIX” and more, and we’re making it FREE to all parishioners!
Follow these steps to access tons of online Catholic programs, movies, books, and audiobooks:
- First, visit www.formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter the Parish Access Code: KNWDRK (Case sensitive)
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
- Go to PROGRAMS and watch Episode 1 to experience FORMED
This website is easy to use. We hope that it can help our parish grow in discipleship and in knowledge of our faith.
Saturdays - 4:30 pm
Sundays - 9:00 am, 11:30 am, and 6:00 pm
Weekdays - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8:00 am
Holy Days - 8:00 am, 12 noon, and 7:30 pm
Confession - Saturdays at 3:30
Tuesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Wednesday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Thursday 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Friday 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Submit prayer requests here:
- Rev. Father Michael G. Savickas, Pastor
- Deacon Bob Dreyer, Deacon
- Deacon John Liddle, Deacon
- Deacon Mike McCrandall, Religious Education Director
- Deborah Diviny, Business Manager
- Bill Richart, Music Director
- Lisa Geoffrey, Bulletin Editor
- Betsy Gabrish, School Principal
- Karen Sommers, Pastoral Associate
- Nancy Thomas, Director of Initiation
- Karen Trojniak, Youth Minister
Suggestion: Look at the readings before listening to the homily. Easy to do by visiting the U.S. Bishops’ website, http://usccb.org. There’s a calendar on the front page. Click on a date and it displays the readings!
Father's homilies will be updated in early 2019! Stay tuned!
Readings for the week of January 19, 2020
- Sunday: Is 49:3, 5-6 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 1:1-3 / Jn 1:29-34
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 [21a] / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10  / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 [5b] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 [2a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Next Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17