“In you and your descendants all the families of the earth will find blessing. I am with
you and will protect you wherever you go” (Gen 28:14–15).
The Mission Direct Family Ministries team assists families living as domestic church. It focuses on ministries that:
- Assist struggling families.
- Assure the connection between family life and evangelization and Christian service.
- Facilitate the use of existing parish programs and events as opportunities for families to encounter Jesus anew, grow daily as his disciples, and give witness to the power of His mercy.
- Promote and supports vocations in the Family of Parishes and the Catholic Schools within its boundaries.
- Help move individuals and families from the “encounter” stages of evangelization into the “grow” and “witness” phases of discipleship formation.